Sunday, May 21, 2006

This Be the Life of a Student??


Can this REALLY be the life of a student????

Feeling as though someone has been holding my head underwater & not letting me resurface for a LOOOOONG, much-needed breath of fresh air!!
Have had my Stats Mid-Sem exam (hoping I passed, but I NEED to do much, much, much better); somehow survived my Algebra & Claculus assignments & Tests (credits & distinctions for all so far...YES!! A thousand times Alhamdulillah!! There's just 2 more to go-followed by the final exam :S ); handed in my Lab Report for the shaping of behaviour & effects of schedules of reinforcements on rats ('twas a sad goodbye I had to say to my poor little albino Wistar who was first named B3- the 3rd Banana- then Cicero & finally Gilligan).

I'm so behind on lectures having skipped too many in the last 2 wks.
It's not over yet, though. I've given myself what's called a post-reinforcement pause (a break) just so I don't go completely off-my-rockers!!
Tomorrow, must start my neuroscience assgnmt (should I do hearning loss & it's neural basis, or evidence for the two vision pathways...or maybe the dis/advantages of fMRI??)
Did I meantion my Stats group assgnmt??
I know- how can you POSSIBLY have a 15 minute group presentation for Statistics?? Thank god it's not just 15 mins of reading out numbers & the significance of them... not quite sure WHAT the task it, actually!! :S

Following all that, my exams are coming up in... ohhh 3 weeks... and I know nothing about anything that's even remotely connected to a human brain, or maths... or anything else that i've apparenly studied for the past 3 moths.
:S

BUT- after that, my firends, I'm off to Canberra!!! WHOOOPIE!!!!!

Here's a photo of my favourite Suishy (just to keep me entertained & stress-free) :D Shall eventually realte ALL the absolutely adorable stories of my little Squishy cousin.

Having taken down half the contents off the dressing table & scattered it all over my floor, he gave me his smug little grin. Little did I know that his aim was actually my mobile.

Pint-sized computer engineer...ever met one of those?? You have now! He looks as though he's been at this for yonks, the little bub.

MMMMMMWWWAAAAHHH!! Masha-Allah (times a trillion & 1)!!

He's the most adorably squishy little Squishy, especially when he say : "Wherestheball?" & replies to his own burning question: "Therestheball!"And he says "BallooooM" instead of balloon, which is also extremely adorable.

Such extreme cuteness should be made illegal.

*Sigh*...ok- I'm happy enough now to begin that dreaded essay... and find out exactly what my Group prject is about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!! is that sayeed???? he grew so much!

Anonymous said...

21st may. that was ur last blog.

wat HAPPENED?!

Mariamazmi said...

4 months and not a peep!

getting worried here, flynn.

blog already you goose :P

Aaisha said...

Flynn, where r ya? Come out of hybernation, not even bears sleep this long!