Thursday, September 15, 2005

SAAAVE MEEE!!

Aa me mateys.
Golly, how long's it been since I last wrote up in my poor, neglected blog?
A month? Two months?? Years????

Actually, I have valid excuses- the main one being Uni (which is what I need saving from). Too many assignments/ quizzes/ tests/ etc has turned me into something of a recluse.... I mean, when was the last time I went to Oporto's??
Well, seeing as I have nothing else of much significance to say, I'd better get back to my Research repot on Attention Capture & Folk et. al.- Contingent Involuntary Orienting Hypothesis, here I come! [Someone please SAVE ME from utter, complete & total INSANITY!!]

PS- last note before I leave... I can't believe I didn't write up about the memorable events of IAW!! Let's just say that it was amazing- especially since it culminated with Jumu'ah prayers outside after which, someone named Anthony announced that he wanted to con/revert to Islam... and so he read the shahada right then and there... all the brothers started hugging him, and the girls were all ecstatic.... in short- I'll never forget that day (I hope...iA).

That's all for now, folks...
W/a & later mates!

2 comments:

Emu said...

i didn't know that not going to oporto's was an indication of turning into a recluse. i must be very reclusive then.
good luck with the "Research repot on Attention Capture & Folk et. al." and "Contingent Involuntary Orienting Hypothesis".
enough bloggering for today for me. i'll be getting back to my mitral stenosis.

L said...

mitra- wat?? hm.. i see wat u mean.