Tuesday, September 27, 2005

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are, you’re one of them.

Saturday: One of you losers is going to pay big time for the big, ugly, swollen & bluish-purple bruise on my leg. I can’t remember which of you it was, but I do recall that the pain started sometime after we finished that Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee game. So it’s time to fess up: which one of you kicked me (I’ll assume with no ulterior motive)? Whoever it was must have been wearing iron clogs, or those Japanese wooden shoes… or maybe you have rocks for feet??

Speaking of bruising at Cataract, did anyone else wake up the morning after with EXTREMELY painful muscles? Other than my bruise and a few other scratches here and there, we had a good time. Next time, you should come Ishi. Oh, and climbing those steep-as stairs, I think I nearly died halfway there.

I saw the ruler-thingo that showed the water level at the dam… wowser! It’s LOW… very low. I think the reality of the water shortage hit me just then.


Sunday: went to the Stop Victimising Muslims thing… what a disappointing turnout! I think there are more Muslims in Lakemba alone than the number present at Parry Park.

Tomorrow: looking forward to ice skating with friends. Hopefully, I haven’t forgotten how to skate… I think I should expect more bruising… yipes!

Friday: SB, Yupi, Kid-Nid, HP, Yupi’s friend & Miss Doe should be coming over to my place before we head off to that dinner. I still have a hard time believing that Ash actually wants to go!

This weekend: Ginni Apu & them are coming down to Sydney, right?? I should go & visit them… haven’t seen them since before my HSC.

This gives me almost no time to catch up on Uni work!

9 comments:

Aaisha said...

Join the club man, uni work has no time for me too. I guess its us that have to make time 4 it not the other way around.

Should go to cataract dam with abbu, he always wants to go. But we never did, coz ppl r bz!

Good luck with bruises. Shud get more to add to your lovely collection!

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

it wasn't me! it wasn't me! I didn't kick no one!

Anonymous said...

hey it was me! i kicked u!

xx

flynn.t said...

Of course it was you, Dazey! Why didn't that occur to me??

At least you have the courage to admit when you've turned someone's leg into an ugly, green & purple bruise!! I kid you not, my friends (ask Snowman & Dagz)... it has turned a hideous shade of lime green!!

As of now, I don't care WHO kicked... I only want to know how to get rid of it!

Emu said...

ginni apu??!! ... ummm, i've been refering to her as just ginni. is she older than us all?

hehe, ... cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
don't forget kutkutkutkutkutkutkutkutkut-thah!!!

Anonymous said...

ah im sorry my dear flynn but there u have me. all i know about bruises is live n let live (or die even, hopefully the bruise will pass)! but yes my luv my SINCEREST apologies, but it was too tempting to resist. i mean there was ur leg just BEGGING to be kicked so wat was i to do? one must obey the laws of (my) nature:D.

ah well good luck my luv with ur new colourful leg. i wud point out tht u r now capable of showing ur true patriotic colours (bung a tomato in the middle of the bruise) to the world;).

xx

Anonymous said...

Ginni Apu is a couple of yrs older than me, and therefore, older than you... so yes... it's Ginni Apu for us.

To Dazey: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Patriotic colours!! Hmm... I hadn't thought of it that way...

Anonymous said...

i didnt kick u! i was barefooted! hmm.. must be that person that i was thinking of the other day.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

actually, the name of the game isn't Cheeeeeeee! It's bou churi aka 'steal the bride!' Don't ask how it got that name!