Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ishi!! Noooooo... I forgot your about SHOES!!

Ishi, I'm going to MURDER you!!!!!!!! I TOLD you to let me take that photo of your gigantimo-as shoes right then & there!! But nooooooooo!! Miss Stubborn-all-of-a-sudden said "LATER". And what happened later (like I knew it would)?? I forgot, of course... It's such a totally Flynnic thing to do!!

But all blame falls on Ishi- you should have just sat down, and let me give you the queenly treatement... and now I'm so upset... there goes my photo of the shoes :( You watch, you lil Braniac you! I'll not let you live this down (at least not for a while yet)!

Ice skating was fun- I had fun, I know some people (like our Miss Braniac, Ishi) didn't :P We went back to my place to pray/eat (had lunch that Nemo cooked- can't believe she can cook!). Oh, I must mention the two little cuteys that introduced themselves to us. Matthew, a lil kid (about 6/7/8 yrs old) kept trying to show us how to skate the proper way! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Almost immediately, Kid-Nid struck up a looooong convo with him... and thus began a love-ffair on ice...lol- I'm serious, they became like age-old buddies. I'm sure Ishi took photos. I'll see if I can scab off her. The second cutey was his lil brother, Johnathan... he was sooooo adorable, mA (always had the most serious look on his face, and stared at you as though he were analysing your worth... hehe).

Woke up with more agonising muscles on Thursday morning (I really need to get fit!!)... poor Emu, she was worse-off than myself, but Snowman had a BLAST.

Friday night: For, the fun part was seeing people I hadn't seen in aaaaages, meeting the sisters/ cousins of my friends, then seeing all the girls glammed-up. It was good... but to be honest, I had more fun at my place, with all my friends over (mostly Kengalians). Princess slept over, which meant that we (Ash, Dagz, Snoman & yours truly) were up until 2AM... talking! Ishi called around 11PM (and that was a very interesting convo, but I shall not add about what, though). Speaking of the convo with Miss Brainiac... let us know how your new career as a Microcosmist secret agent goes... this is only a trial, you must get better with practice ;D...lol!!

There's more news: I went over to visit Ginni Apu & sisters (who're here from Canberra) at Nira apu's house (which is on another planet)... more talking (and not to mention absolute loads of eating!) I can't type anymore, but before I go...

RAMADAN is almost here! SO close... adn yet I feel sooo underprepared (physically, mentally, etc, etc, etc)... **Please, please, please let this be a good Ramadan... PLEEEAAASSEEE**!!

iA we can get the best out of this Ramadan (you're all welcome to invite yourselves for Iftar at my place, of course... no need to formalise the whole situation :P)

12 comments:

flynn.t said...

For those who were over at my place Friday night, there's some house-keeping that I need to get out of my way:

Found: 1 green bangle, 1 black bangle & 1 black cap. Please let me know which of you it belongs to asap.

To be Returned: To those who borrowed my sisters' jewellery & clothing, if you would like to see me alive & in one piece again, then I recommend you return the stuff ASAP (yesterday, if possible). I really don't fancy being strangled & beaten black & blue.

Emu said...

lol, my mum was more excited than me to see the fotos. after seeing all the pretty girls, made even prettier with pretty clothes and pretty jewellaries ... *ahem* ..., she had a few q's anew about who, what, where, when and why (why i didn't go) concerning the dinner. hope all you guys had lotsa fun.

Anonymous said...

to me, blu & blk neva sounded good on u. pink wud suit beta, i always thought.

Aaisha said...

hey flynn, the nlack cap is mine. I only have 1 cap that belongs 2 me so i need it soon!

OK, now about the shoes... sorry dear flynn, i 4got abt it but i was in the middle of getting ready. I didnt want to get the pic of my shoe taken then. Alrite, u no wat i shud do? i'll take a foto with my digital camera of the shoe and email it off 2 u, ok?

Anonymous said...

To Emu: You should have come!!!!

To Princess: :P... I never knew you had such violent intentions! And are you calling me a charity case?? I'll give the bangles back to you when we meet again.

To anon: I would strangle you for threatening me with PINK, but I have no idea who you are!!

To Ash: Flynn hasn't forgotten ANY of the highlights... but I am NOT going to say/ write the one your're referring to.

To Ishi: I'm getting over my loss (of the photo of your shoes)... don't worry about taking the photo, worry about your WP assgn now.

Finally, to everyone: I found someone's brown/black/maroon scarf... who does it belong to?? Kid-Nid??

Emu said...

perhaps i should have....but the fact is, i fear glamour and glitter. and as for the *ahem* see-thru blk bluse - the exact reason for my fear...
lol, my beloved mother dearest was extremely upset that i didn't 'get to go' for the same reason as always - she desperately wants to see me dressed up nicely. is it just this nut-house i call home, or does this mother's-dream thing happen to u guys as well?

[apologies to flynn for taking up so much comment space]

Anonymous said...

flynn, can u please take off the word ver. thing!!! it's getting on my nerves.
and u shud know beta who anon is... u'know, pink n' all...

Anonymous said...

hmm.. interesting. yeah i saw the photos too. They were pretty good. U sisters pleaase take Nawsheen nxt yr - if she goes then i'll go too.. and i really wanna go now!

btw what was the highlight than flynny left out?

Anonymous said...

OMG Ishi, you left your sandals!! Don't tell me you walked home barefoot!?!

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I think the hightight that fynn left out (could it be by MODESTY???) was that she gott the "BEST DRESSED" award!!! You deserved it gal!

Anonymous said...

lol...spot on nira!
P.S. lamitzy...Snowman wants her privacy to be maintained (no names please!)

Anonymous said...

oops sorry!!.. :S flynn can u delete that comment?