Thursday, October 20, 2005

Short & Sweet

As-salaamu alaikum wr wb.
I promised myself NO blogging in Ramadan, but I can't resist:


has anyone else felt as though Ramadan is just flying away, and there's not time to just sit and really concentrate on some serious 'ibadah?? I'm soo frustrated by Uni... can't wait until my exams are over! Oh and pleeease, oh pleeease pray that I find a job, save up, and am then able to buy my own way to BD... and maybe US & UK & Italy... or maybe I should just wait one more yr... I could go with Nemo after her HSC is done, but I'm guessing I'd have to pay her fare as well :(

Finally, a message for Ash: You should definitely go to BD after your exams... this year!! I mean, think of ALL those parties you're going to miss out on if you don't go! And if you don't go, who's gonna take all the pics for me to brood over??

Take care everyone, my (delayed) Ramadan Mubarak to all... and wassalaamualaikum.

8 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

mone hocche just likha!

Anonymous said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

l;kdfja;dkjwaio uwifjdsiovh; nv;dsun wd'fosdi jdsnvo

flynn.t said...

To Nira: Huh?? Meaning what...?

Lamzity: is that a specific question, or are you just confused by my whole post?

HP: nope- sorry, not going to BD this yr... HAVE to start work & save up... maybe nxt yr... maybe I'll give Nemo a treat... if she does well, inshaAllah.

Ash: You're too sensitive... get over it... people will be people, and there are so many kinds of people that you just have to deal. BD people are all nutcases, I agree, but that doesn't mean you're not one of them. As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Finally, to Anonymous: If you're Emu, is this pay back for the pink pj's?? At any rate- whoever you are- you're weird!

Anonymous said...

aaaaarrgghhhh ridiculus brainless ppl alright. but i wouldnt miss my chance if i were u.

huh as in huh to nira's comment. i dont get it.

and for ur information that anon was me!!! lol.. jus felt like doing that. ahh... i know i m weird.

Emu said...

i resent that flynn

Anonymous said...

hehe... yes i resent that (too) flynn.

Mariamazmi said...

yes, please DO come to BD. I, myself am heading over there in a couple of weeks. wahoo! bring on the mosquitoes.