Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Jaded, but still confused




Storms, torrents, floods, really really strong winds & so on... didn't go home last night...
That's how the last couple of days have been in Sydney...
Friday: Had my Japanese speaking exam, so I HAD to go to Uni - no two ways about it.
FREEZING temperatures (well, it was for me, since Sydney's had nothing but extreme to above-average temperatures as far back as my memory stretches).
Anyway, had plans to do stuff with Emu, so went over to her place (which is half a world away). By the time we got there, it was about 2:30... I think. By the time we finished the stuff we wanted to finish, it was 4:30- record time, if you ask me. But it gets dark by 5PM AND Nemo called (on behlaf of extremely over-protective Dad) to ask whereabouts. Told them my whereabouts (half a world away from my place).
Dad freaked.
Nemo was confused.
Flynn freaked.
Was told to NOT CATCH A TRAIN under any circumstances.
Emu freaked (more than Flynn, if memory serves).
Crashed at Emu's for the night (homeless, clotheless & toothbrush-less).
Mum called in confusion & bewilderment (how did Flynn manage to disappear??)
Mum freaked (but less than Dad...MUCH less).
Ash was told not to bus over from Canberra on Friday night.
Ash called & was as confused as I was about Dad's over-protectiveness.
Had a good night, though... Emu's cat's really cute (give her a scratch for me, will you, Emu?).

Left after lunch at Emu's.
Still cold, but marginally more tolerable waether.
Was afraid to come home & face wrath of Dad.
Got home in one frozen piece.
Luckily, parents had to leave for dunno where.
Escaped afore-mentioned "wrath".
Ash came down for the long weekend.
Mum left instructions for me to cook dinner (ARGH!)
Am attempting to cram before exams... or pretending to do so.
Will most likely fall asleep before revising anything.

Shikkari! Shikkari!!




8 comments:

Emu said...

Hai! Shikkari!!!

heh, a lot of freaking went on did't it?

well, now i know that i should force u when u say no to my blanketty-coat on a winter day.

Anonymous said...

exam time - time to shikkari, ne?

btw, forgot to say do itashimashita

Emu said...

update after u've finished shikkaring

Anonymous said...

we may need help. one of us is insame and the other is confused.

shondhabati said...

now i freaked. too many people getting freaked. no more blogging since exams finished?

L said...

Come back to flynnism!!!!! Look at me! I'm back to lamzism!

Emu said...

flynn! dou yu koto? u'r back in other's blog but not in ur own?

Emu said...

furin-chan! naze anta wa modotte nai desu?