Friday, June 01, 2007

What happens if the postman doesn't smile??

A bit of randomness:

  • Marilyn Monroe apparently used to chop off half a centimeter off one of her heels (from ALL her shoes), so that she could get that whole hip-swinging-while-walking thing happening... I mean, who cares that that would totally screw up her back & spinal cord in the long run, right? As long as she was hot & hip-swinging, it's all good right??

(what would I do without my social psych lectures?)



  • Jap people apparently use 3 times as many tissues as Americans, so does that mean they use like 10 times as many as Aussies??

(don't ask where I got this info from, I just know that it's true)




So, it's been ages & eons & stuff, but hey, maybe I've been busy studying & whatnot? (yeah ok- I guess not...). There's just nothing to tell.





Ummm... I think that's all. Lke I said- nothing to tell. Except one thing ... I'm only starting to realise that this is the last year of my degree! Yeah- my panic button is kinda halfway switched on. Someone's finger's just waiting to push the button & then I guess I'll panic... or maybe not.


Speaking of panicking. A while ago 2 people (wont be naming names or anything, they know who they are) have insisted that they really wish something would happen to turn my life upside down.


Eh?? What??!! WHY!?!?!


I don't understand why... I like my life thanks. A bit mundane- no real crises or exciting events, but who's complaining?? Mundane suits me. I like smooth sailing, going (whereever) with the flow ... yeah. So, if you're gonna wish for something for me, don't let it be "for something HUGE to happen". I'm alright with the daily grind thanks.





cheerios are yuck & I dunno when I'll be back for more, but heads up, Emu.


& Cheers all!


:D

2 comments:

Emu said...

aaaiiii - a mundane, no-real-crisis life ... not even in my dreams do i get them. seriously.


*kushi kushi kushi kushi kushi kushi kushi kushi kushi kushi*

flynn.t said...

the non-mundane-life i get, but this "kushi khushi..." thing is a whole new language, right??