Friday, July 25, 2008

Joseph Sedley

I love avocado. I really REALLY love avocado.


This morning my fever was worse. I woke up to the smell of avocado & I felt SICK!...nauseated...dizzy...queasy...

Unbelievably, I felt sick because of the smell of avocado! But I love avocado!!

So I skipped breakfast... I went into the kitchen & almost everything smelled like avocado...& I couldn't stand it. I don't understand... why?? Will I be able to eat at all today?? More importantly, will I EVER be able to eat avocado again??


I also woke up to a name- a name that's been bothering me ever since: Joseph Sedley.

WHO IS Joseph Sedley?? Do I know a Joseph Sedley? Is Joseph Sedley someone important? Someone who has become lost in the labyrinth of my almost non-existent long-term memory?? Why is Joseph Sedley bothering me??


I do not know anyone named Joseph Sedley. I have never met anyone named Joseph Sedley. I'm sure of it. I have thought about all the Josephs from my past... and I've found that I recall nothing. That is, there were no Josephs in my past... I'm fairly certain none exist in my present. But the name sticks... it won't go away...


Maybe Joseph Sedley is an avocado??


So, readership... what, oh what, do I do with this useless, deranged, chaotic & labyrinthian mind of mine??

7 comments:

L said...

Joseph Sedley.. Josseph Sedley.. Jossse-

Nah I don't know anyone called Joseph Sedley. But I did google him for you. Vanity Fair ring a bell?

I HATE AVOCADO!

Emu said...

may be joseph sedley has avocado-green eyes... lovely avocado-green eyes... dreamy avocado-green eyes...

flynn.t said...

Llama, o Llama!! U r my SAVIOUR!! No- better & better, u r the saviour of my SANITY!! Yay! u r a LEGEND!! Vanity Fair...of course!! Stupid, pudgy Joseph Sedley, be gone!!

Emu... E...M...U!! How could u remind me of green eyes again??!!?? I had forgotten...I was content to have forgotten... and no green eyes could ever compare to avocado!! (except maybe those green eyes...)
i think i'm ill again...ugh!!

Anonymous said...

hmm... maybe i'll get green contacts...

shondhabati said...

i know the green eyes story :D

Anonymous said...

can u like... COME BACK?

Anonymous said...

good, good, sadia. saves me the trouble of takign time to tell u when that time could be well spent on us teasing tasin...

anyway tasin, i'm kinda getting tired of joseph sedley and avocado. either u come back asap [read: within the next 3 days] or i abandon your blog forever [read: empty thought]