Friday, January 13, 2006

(I just can't believe) Small deeds that are overlooked (can you see?) Little deeds that are overlooked (and you read) Read about it in my Holy Book...

... Small Deeds never overlook...

Title: Small deeds, by Native Deen (the lyrics are stuck in my head)

News: Cops had to smash through my Uncle's door today. He's overseas & must've left perishables in his fridge or outside or something because apparently neighbours complained to the cops & the cops, being as smart as they are, smashed through the front door, instead of checking to see if he has any relatives (like us, for example) to see if we had any keys.
Maybe they thought Uncle & Aunty S. were trying to poison the neighbourhood with bad smells...L
ol.
Now I dunno what to do about their door yet. :S

What I don't get is why the neighbour who called us after the police broke in couldn't just call us before anybody was genius enough to smash through the doors... shees!!
Dad's gone to check the extent of damages done... I'm wincing at the thought of having to tell Uncle S. about his poor door... Yipes!! What if Dad makes me break the horrbile news?? :S

Anyway- to cheer myself up, I was listening to Native Deen & drooling over some gorgeous specimens of pure man-made genius, & so completely unattainable (for Flynn) ...


Ferrari F430 Spider

Firstly, there's the Ferrari F430 Spider. I never thought of myself as a Ferrari kinda gal, but... after looking at this soon-to-be-released hunk of metal, well... Nemo & I were both left choking on whatever food we were trying to eat.

Then there's the Porsche Carrera GT...


Currently set as our wallpaper, Dagz and I are loathe to open up a window on our computer because then the desktop won't be visible (So blogging is slightly painful at the moment). I think we both sat here for 10 mins. simply absorbing the sheer beauty of this 2-seater convertible... as Dagz says: "1 seat for me& 1 for my bag"...lol :P Too tru, Dagz.

Lastly, the Lamborghini Concept S...

Not sure if this is me, but then again- I don't have something near AU$4/500, 000 to roll around in, now do I? (This, btw, is the approximate cost of each of these beauties) *sigh* Oh, and an FYI: Did anybody know that the Italian Police use Lamborghini's as their police cars?? *amazed & jealous*. No fair!! I should move to Italy & join the police force :D

I think a more practical car for some time in the (hopefully) near future for Flynn happens to be the Yaris YRX...

...not as attractive as the rest, but a nice hunk of junk nonetheless... and the best part is that I can actually think about affording it at a nice $21,000 (Approx.)


PS- to those reading and wondering how many screws Flynn has lost... I just thought you should know that I'm not a luxury-car-addict... I simply appreciate the finer things in life. I guess cars are my on-again-off-again fetish... kind of... but I'm NOT obsessed... seriously.

Anyway... so what think you lot?? You like?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

been dreaming about that lamborghini since I was 12 or so. Man, that I want! Could be a good dowry, lolololol

~ Tea Biscuit

dazey said...

wat on earth is wrong with a yaris? one of the cutest cars out there!

xx

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Heeeey, how come I never thought of that, Teabiscuit- a Lamborghini or the Ferrari would be the PERFECT dowry.

Oh, and Dazey- there's nothing wrong with a Yaris, I love it- that's why I put it up here, but you have to admit... the convertibles make you drool a LOT more :D

Jibonjatri said...

hehe. OKAY I need to put that on my biodata:
dowry: Lamborghini.

But honestly, that Prosche is actually really super fata-fantastic. That Lambrghini looks more like a Terminator kind of thing. Did you look at Bentley? They are just cute, and would love to own something like that.

They have these crazy auto shows in England, (London). I want to see them so badly. Also, in Michigan....

My place sucks. It's hard to find anyone driving any of these "finer things of life". I have not seen any. But every now then, some ferrari...

Anonymous said...

Well tea biscuit (interesting name) .. but i bet anything, we live in a worse place than u do ... everywhere we turn there are ugly old rusted cars ... and if by chance we happened to see a new, nice looking one - its usually got dents and parts missing!!

dazey said...

i swear man u aussies are like kaski mas (them tiny fishes), u swim together, get caught together get hitched together...i mean theres like a big flow of weddings happening among ur lot (even more than we've had it seems!) n now uve all got it on the brain! no wonder ur thinking of things in terms of dowriesn biodatas! now its ur nira apu person too (sorry weve not been introduced:)). spare me please, had enough weddings for one yr:S. 2005 man, someone should write an ode...

;) xx

Jibonjatri said...

HAHAHA
Kechiki maach! RIGHT! dazey you are right. Just for the future reference tho, I don't belong to the Aussie lot and yet I shamelessly intrude and comment on their blog. But I still think specifying the dowry on biodatas is a good idea. =P j/p

Dagz, I think if you want to see "fine cars" you need to be in big cities with rich folks. Otherwise, folks like me in the country don't get to see it much.

bummer!

Emu said...

me like bugs ... in cars as well as insects.