Monday, January 09, 2006

Eid Upcoming!

Eid Mubarak to one & all.
I must say, this HAS to be the most... errmmm unique Eid I've had. Half the family overseas, kindly neighbours "donating" food, as though I can't even cook 2 min. noodles for myself! Hmph!!
Gimme soooome credit... I can pull off a few dishes (maybe not the curries- they're too hard), but other stuff. I swear I can!! But these kindly neighbours, who've appointed themselves our (Dagz & my) temporary-food-providers probably think I don't even know where, in my house, the kitchen's located... I'm sure they mean well.

Anyway, on the menu: tandoori chicken, biriyani, the rooti/bread-thing, salad, some lamb-curry-type-thing I don't know the name of, the whats-it-called, spring rolls & tiramisu for dessert! Love the dessert (and I've already claimed most of it to be mine), can (and probably will) eat the tandoori & the bread-thing, & everything else... well- the guests can have it all!
:D

Eid Mubarak y'all...

4 comments:

Jibonjatri said...

dang! tanduuri sounds good! Eid mubarak ya ukhti!

Kul 3am wa Antum Bekhair

dazey said...

aa

eid mubarak habibti! sounds like u got some next level luvley neighbours! btw, LIPSTICK as eyeshadow??! i shall refrain from commenting;).

xx

flynn.t said...

*blushes*... what can I say, Dazey- I have some really weird moments. It was truly gross, and something I shall NEVER repeat again.

O, and Teabiscuit: tandoori WAS gooood.

But, now I have some breaking news!!
:D

Pink said...

belated eid greetings flynn! hope u & ur aussie crew are well, i mst say it's great having bse back here with us where she belongs :)

make dua for me, exams start mon!

xXx