Thursday, February 01, 2007

Prolonged Absence of Sanity

2nd anniversary passed (forgotten) long ago...
It's already been 2 years... I can't believe I still have it.

There's so much to say & all of it so significant, but I can't seem to find the words.
I dub thee, odious disease, "Prolonged Absence of Sanity"
... Confusion reigns supreme.

Quotes quoted by the distinctly un-famous:
  • "Thank Ye 4 comeeng weeth me today (the "aee" button eesnt workeeng... use ur eemageenashon)"
  • "There's a sticker under the window that says: "Join the fight against DODGY LADDERS".
  • "Amoeba-patterned skirt!!! LOL!"
  • "I just walked into the men's room"
  • "There was an oyester in my seafood soup"
  • "Come! Come my love! I'm ever so lonely!...Ok that's pushing it. But come anyway."
  • "The $7000 toilet is playing music. And that says something."
  • "I'm being conspired against! I NEED HELP!!! Hail to the younger daughters of relatively normal families."
  • "...This doesn't make sense, but WHO MAKES SENSE WHEN THEY'RE GO A DILEMMA???!!!"

All above-mentioned quotes are hereby declared the intellectual property of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

Although Flynn.t has not been given permission to publish above quotes, Flynn.t expresses her sincerest hope that She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named will personally give permission... soon... ... ... please?

Enjoy, good people of Earth/Venus/Jupiter (inhabitants of all other celestial bodies will be hanged & quartered).

Cheers :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

been laughing for the last 5 minutes ... and still laughing ...

permission granted. i do believe i could fish out soem of those quotes.

Anonymous said...

... and many more ...

Anonymous said...

heh... so you still read la blog... kind of a surprise, but whew- i now have permission & therefore need feel no guilt.