Thursday, February 22, 2007

People fall from the sky

In this day in age, a few people falling from the sky is nothing exceptional... yet, when driving to Canberra, it seems a little out of place to look up from the endless motorway to see (not cows, horses, sheep or even llamas, but...) falling people. Rather, one person falling from the sky.
A few hundred meters down the road, all became clear. A sign read: "Sydney Skydivers". Then again, another few hundred meters down the road, and an ambulance whizzed passed us (must have been travelling at 200kph)... I assumed the worst, but I could be wrong... there was no news of a dead (or injured) skydiver.

Speaking of dead skydivers... I went to Canberra again. Took Ash her "new" car... drove it for about an hour meself... very tedious work, but felt sorry for me dad, since he trusts me with a car about as much as he would trust Squishy with candy... drove at 110kph at one stage... illegal, I know, but it was worth it.

Boredom has struck again... Ash struck lucky- is to live with 5 other girls in a large house... Nemo starts Uni... Snowy worries too much (I feel as though we've swapped ages- she acts 20, I act 15... can't be helped).

Did I mention that I quit my job less than two months after I got it? Must not make a habit of quitting... "Get it together! Get it together! Get it together! Get it together! Get it together!..."
Hehe... gotta love that Oosaka-san!

Cheers, all... Follow that dust particle!!
:D

1 comment:

Emu said...

aaah yes, the 110 mark. i managed to hit 120 without being noticed.

"get it togather" - yes, i do believe we must learn that lesson from osaka-san.