Friday, May 06, 2005

Like flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport...

I wrote this once, a long, long time ago, when I actually had time and energy to philosophise:

"Time and space eventually cease to matter when you begin to question
yourself.What is it that prevents me from perceiving what someone else believes
to be crystal clear?Why is it that freedom and truth and beauty are allowed to
become a commodity, when so many of us suffer from the lack- or rather, believe
that we suffer from a lack of it?"

But I think the most important question is: Who's going to answer my questions?


Well, that's enough for one day, I think. And it is not 7:35 AM, it's past 1 AM (May 6th)!How do I change the timing on my blogs? Where in the world is it 7:35 AM now?Better buzz off now...g'night all.I won't be up until at least 10 tomorrow morning, so don't call me any sooner.

No comments: