Monday, May 30, 2005

Oh, the dreary and desolate days to come

Yes, pray for me people...in fact, why don't you all just pray with me?!

The exams...those detestable, repugnent e***s, are looming in the horizon, like dark, stormy clouds that portend doom. Doom, I say!
D-O-O-M!
Alright, alright- I can see you all getting your respective waepons out to murder me and put a stop to my depressive rants. Well, since I have been forbidden to write about my incidents on trains, I shall just have to rant and rave all I want about "that which should not be named" (and no, it isn't Voldemort, for all you Harry Potter manics.)

Now why, you all wonder, am I so despondent about e***s (it is synonymous to a swear word, to me anyway, so I refuse to write it!)? The reason is, my friends, that I have never been particularly good at the preparation part of the whole scenario. The acutal sitting and writing is a breeze, but all that comes before...well, let me just say that I don't know how we human beings survive!

This week shall be one of torute and unimaginable horror- what, with all those essays and assignments and quizzes and e***s, and need I go on? And more complaints about blasted titrations! I sincerely hope that this is the last week I'll have to titrate...for life! It is painful, but I've already told you all about my lab sessions, so here ends all complaints of labs.

Now, I shall end with how I began: pray for me people...I shall certainly be pestering the Divine One with all my prayers to do well...please, please, PLEASE!! Else, I shall never hear the end of it from a certain group of peple I refer to as my family. (*sigh*) Must be buzzing off now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but you see Bump, I must now endeavour to SHUT both my larynges and my metacarpals!

Regarding "doughnutopia"...please explain. As I've mentioned before, said "motor upstairs" is a little on the rusty side, as of a few days ago. (Not a good sign for the e***s).

As for my "differing tones"- they make you think? I thought they would want to make you weep!

Anonymous said...

my embarassing moment? ... laughing by myself in public while reading your enigmatic, piculiar and eccentric posts and comments as well as those by your commenters.... nowhere close to weeping. u did, however, give a few reasons for "weeping", or rather personal reflections, which i received hints of from ur reply sms's.

let's leave 'doughnutopia' another mystery in your life. a couple of threads as clues though - 1. history; 2. an eight letter word for 'terrible'.
be the SH of cyberspace and the C21st and solve the mystery.

Emu said...

oh wait, the upstairs motor isn't working ... right ... well, it's just a concoction of the guy character (forgot his name) in Horrible History.

Anonymous said...

That's it flynn...last warning- STOP commenting on other people's blogs! I have been tracking your little "flings"--please stop...you are driving other people positively mad!