Sunday, June 12, 2005

Power of Procrastination?!

There's no place like my dreams.
There's no place like my dreams.
There's no place like my dreams...

Have I ever mentioned that Flynn is the ultimate queen of procrastination? No? Well, let me tell you of my progress of late...

Here is Flynn, in desperate need of some serious downloading of information in the database upstairs. Do not imagine, fellow bloggers, that Flynn is in fact doing just that. She is so far from it that it would cause yet another one of Ash's cardiac arrests. You ask, is Flynn not pulling out her hair in aggravation and stress? Well, no- not exactly...
If you know Flynn, you know that she is in fact basking away in her imaginary sunlit beach and dreaming of her plans for the up and coming winter break (canNOT wait!).

Speaking of the holidays... here I must mention the reason why Flynn is excitement itself! I am the epitome of all excitement! I am so jubilant that I now know what it means to be on a high 24/7- ok it's not that good. I'm just over dramatising here. Actually, I had better tell you all what it is that has caused me to float on cloud nine- it is The Reunion. The one and only- the one in which I shall see all those wonderful friends of mine from our high school days... after years, yes that's right, years of separation. Oh, it shall be a poignant and joyous occassion- especially since we plan to watch the video we shot during our last week of school. Well, until next time, my friends! (Hmm, I must conjure up an envoi for myself...any suggestions?)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm ...... wat r u talking about??

Can u please speek english!!!

Aaisha said...

I so agree. Flynn is weird :P

Anonymous said...

uuuhh...fish, how is it "days" and "video" (if u get my drift)?

Anonymous said...

hehe, i agree

Anonymous said...

Predictable... so many insults and so little help. Where are all those suggestions for my envoi?

Perhaps it should be somehting like: "Let the world fall apart, my daydreams shall live on!"

No- that sounds...gay- and its far too long. Something short, something catchy. Like: "kinda cocky, kinda fun, but kinda lost and kinda dumb"...

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

like i was saying to iishii, only if u ppl put in this much effort/thought into ur studies instead of the reunion, maybe youlot would get somewhere eh ;P

Aaisha said...

We shudn't speak, we r all the same :(

Mariamazmi said...

let's hear it for procrastination *the cow whoops!*

Mariamazmi said...

yes life is also busy for us procastinators, we realise HOW much there is to do....well, how much we can find to do to avoid the dreaded revision - believe me, there is a lot! from rearraging rooms through to big spring clear outs, its great.
toodle-pip for now

flynn.t said...

At least you DO something whilst procrastinating, mad cow. Myself- I like to sit back, realx and do absolutely nothing! I could sit for an entire day and a half doing nothing... and then more nothing (except maybe daydreaming).