Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Unknow, but Free: New and Improved!

*Middle of my marathon, but taking a breather*:

So how do you all like the new look?? Fabulous or fabulicious?
And its Blue!!

If any of you have problems with my linking to your blogs, then speak now or forever hold your peace...

Right-o, that's enough from my lazy corner! Still praying for all those afflicted with "Exam Syndrome" (borrowed terminology from Miss Doe- it's not copyright, is it??).
Looking forward to opinions of the blogger-mateys!

Must be buzzing off now if I am to survive the Calculus (*shudder*) exam tomorrow...

7 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

no prob abt linkimg, can i likn urs too? As for the new look, it matches the dispaly pic, but I'm not sure I like it beta that the previous.

flynn.t said...

DAGZ!!
You've re-surfaced! As you can tell, you've been sorely missed, AND you've missed out on LOADS!
For now, continue spreading your hyperactivity in all directions... good job matey!

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

what can I say ashes! In my days ppl used that term in respect. My dear juniors hear use it to make fun of me *sniff* what's the world coming to????

p.s. I like the wording of your links (except mine that is)

flynn.t said...

Hey! "Ye Olde and Wise One" is not necessarily negative! It is only Ash who seeks to convince others that there are negative connotations to that particular title... be glad that i did not name you resent ful and vindictive and what not (not that those aren't endearing term, Emu mate!).

Anonymous said...

Yeah - its funny too ... we all need a laugh sumtimes - its good for the health and thats a proven fact!!

Good exercise too - only it has to be a "full belly laugh" - does that make sence??

Anonymous said...

riddle me piddle....

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just because you've been diagnosed with the Flynn's Syndrome (symptoms of which include forgetting the actual vs. imagined day of your exam and running late for an imaginary exam)- well, it doesn't give you the right to "bash this larrikin"!
I, for one, am indignant!