Friday, June 24, 2005

Introducing... (drum roll please)

Ahem... anouncements a-plenty here:

1) Tomorrow, although it is a Saturday, is the official last day of this semester, for Flynn- i.e. me! Downside: It's Saturday tomorrow, and I have my last e**m early tomorrow morning!! (*groaning in physical pain*). Upside: Only ONE more horrid e**m to get through!!

2) Here are the introductions of all my blogger buddies- old blogger-mateys meet the new blogger-mateys from half-way around the world and back:
Mad Cow (aka BSE... what exactly does that stand for??): She is a cousin (from my mum's side), who is as old as I am (but, not to worry Ash, she happens to be a tad more mature)... currently suffering from the torture sessions most of us are very familiar with. Note: Add a cup of hilarious, 1/2 cup of madness, a pinch of peculiarity and another of cow... and you've got yourlelf the "manytailsofamadcow"... well done mad cow!!

Dazey on a Spongecake: Recently... very recently, I discovered a NEW relative! Presenting... Dazey on a Spongecake! Now, I know we're related (don't ask me to exlpain the technicalities... I have no idea); I also know that she is another one from Ice-Palace Land (that's UK, for all who hadn't yet guessed). Apologies, but haven't had a chance to properly read through yer blog yet, Dazey (and Ash, I have permission... check the comments on the post subjacent to this one). Interestingly enough, she happens to know our own Miss Doe! Connections, connections... how small the world has become.

This post shall continue, but not for one more day (so hold on to yer pants), for I must be dashing off now...
(I really need that envoi- why won't somebody suggest one for me?? "Riddle me Piddle" is the only suggestion I've had so far (*puke*)... now, I know you lot can do a lot better! So hop to it my mateys!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - if it is that (whateva Ash said) - then BSE is smart!!

SMART!!!

dazey said...

*dazey steps on stage n bows amidst thunderous applause*
thank u! thank u! uve been a great audience! i would like to thank my parents, my cat, my fish, my cow n my sponge for helping me be where i am today!

LOL.

anyway, to help u out flynn, im 19 n bse (yeh mad cow desease is rite ash-we're in uk innit;)?) is me 1st cousin. thing is, u probs know of me already, i believe i must hv seen ur lot in bd wen i was little, if facts be true. anyways, revealing all would mess up the whole (pointless) anonymity thing so u can ask dear doe all bout me she knows plenty enuf,lol. she'l tell u how she knows me too.

xx

dazey said...

o btw, note: if u wana know wat ur new durshomporko cousin looks like-pic on my blog with a cream/yellow scarf.

xx

Mariamazmi said...

Bovine Spongiform Encephelopathy is correct, my alter ego suffers heavily from it.
i warn you not to come too near, its highly contagious.

ta for the intro flynn.
the bse infected cow

ps. i'm going to link you if thats okies.

pps. DAZEY what are u playing at gal? pictures of yourself on your blog? You'll give away all our identities, you silly moo.

ppps. why do you have school on saturday? torture is right.

pppps (ive lost count of 'p's...): flynn, i thought you werent meant to blog during exams, eh. *the cow winks*

dazey said...

ah but i promised pics from la london trip, so it had to be! anyways, cant be all that bad, seeing as rosies identified us all on her blog anyways.

xx

Mariamazmi said...

The cow smacks her hooves together and clicks her tongue in frustration - Dozey and Rosie, what ARE we going to do with you two?
You, dazey are particularly dozey for advertising that fact to the world now.....

;) cheero

flynn.t said...

1) Link away to your hearts content BSE infected Mad Cow... (hmm... maybe I should just stick to Mad Cow).

2) School?? I take it you were referring to my exam on Saturday... yes Saturday!!

3)Nice photo Dazey ;)... I see the family resemblance!

4) Heh... who said no blogging during exams??

5) I'm just waiting for a visit from Mad Cow & Dazey to our sunny land down under (where 25 degrees is never "sweltering").

Mariamazmi said...

lol, yes mad cow or just BSE is what people here call me, even on an ordinary basis, its like 'salam bse how are you diddling?'.

well, we'll have to see about visiting down under, i may end up having to re-do these exams as i missed a 10 mark question on one paper and only did a bit of a 25 marker!! ooopsi.

Looks like you won't have the novelty of a cow drilling your teeth, unless I become a back-street dentist ;).... there's always possibilities, what?

Anonymous said...

My translation of BSE - "Brainy, Smart Elder!!"

And we shall call u BSE - when u come down under!! There's no maybe about it!!

Anonymous said...

we all wanna see flynn's little cousin - so u must come!!!

dazey said...

AH bse makes u feel popular wat? btw, i aint called dazey for nothing am i?:D o n glad to see the cow's hooves r 'jagamoto' positioned once more.

btw, egad woman wat u playing at missing said q's on the exam paper?! shocking madam shocking, u may have to face acute dazeyish disapproval next time i wonder into ur residence...(tho i cn hardly talk given the state of my exam papers turned gooey pulp) o btw, u cant be a backstreet dentist. then u'll be a quack n we cant have a moo turn quack now can we?

ridiculous.

xx

flynn.t said...

If that's your worst BSE, then what are you all worried about??
LOL, Dagz... "Brainy, Smart Elder"-good one!! Don't think I can call you an Elder though, can I BSE?

I should love to see an anxious Dazey... never seen one before! Hehe. Oh, and did I mention that I'm about to introduce my mates here for the benefit of Dazey and Mad Cow?? Well, here goes...

Mariamazmi said...

oh exciting stuff!