Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ishi & Emu- if you can make it to my place 1st Jan. (Sunday) from about 10:30- 3:00 (or whatever time), then let me know.... having a little party-thing for my girls... nothing huge- just small-time "us-girls" type event.

On other news: Ash & I & Dagz met a suprisingly open-minded, decent, forward thinking, (and perhaps, understandably, a slightly pessimistic) girl/woman today (Fresh Off Bd- lol... just kidding ;)... she wasn't typical F-O-B material... refreshingly different, thankfully). Spent a few odd hours chatting away about topics ranging from the Hijaab to suing to some downright deep issues affecting humanity (especially in BD).


Oh, and just last night, Ash and I spent another few good hours chatting away to a friend of hers (from Uni)- Maryamary- about loads of other things (eg- people going overseas, family, friends, events, life, etc). Last night was more light-hearted banter, compared to tonight's deep discussions...lol. Oh, and some of the things Maryamary said, Ash! LOL!! *rolls on floor*... 'twas goodgood, not just good :D

Ah yes, how could I forget that the night before, Ash's other friend came over to say g'day & probably g'bye before she took herself off to BD? Flynn didn't spend much time chit-chatting that night... 'twas mainly Ash gas-bagging away about Lord only knows what.

Speaking of taking off... yep- Ash is finally leaving day after tomorrow (Tuesday). Yay! Another visit to the airport!! Anyone want to come along??
Actually- sorry- you aren't welcome... y'know it's exclusive visitation rights for Ashes in Avilion
:P

And on some pathetic news: I am still dirt poor & already 19 (but not as poor as Ash, who spent every cent for BD-visit preparation).
At this rate, I'll be an old, frail crone before I can afford that laptop & new mobile & Echo/Rav4/Barina & digital vid. cam. & new printer/scanner & ... oh yes- there's my Uni fees & the money for textbooks & so forth... not as important as the above-mentioned, but perhaps just as necessary

9 comments:

dazey said...

ello deary :)
yes im bak (again)! lol yes hun the major thing on my NEED list rite now is a laptop...trying to figure out how to afford one! lol. anyways, i am tinged an undeniable shade of green tht ur sis has gone bd too for la event n im stuck here:P. ah well! dear bse is having quite some fun it seems at the reunion! anyways, tc n do visit la bloggy. i updated!

dazey xx

Anonymous said...

My poor friends, what will the do without Me? We did have some good times though, these past few days.

The girl/woman was really quite a refreshing change from the usual, so I agree with you and I quite enjoyed our convo yesterday!

And yes, I'm looking forward to the big reunion, although I do wish that ALL of us were going!Maybe next year?

Ok, thats goodbye from me, for a while!

P.S. Look after Dagz.

Anonymous said...

OH! Dazey... I'd imagined you gone forever :(
But... really glad that you're back, and promise to check your blog as soon as Ash leaves on the morrow, iA.

Urgh- as for NEED lists, why are they always never-ending??

Anonymous said...

Hi Flynn.t:

I found your blog link at Hijabi's site. Thought, I could invite you to visit and add some fun in our blog.
www.bujhi.com

We are running out of fun. Mostly for the series bombing in Bangladesh. Would you oblige?

There is going to be a new post under the catagory of Enter entertainment. Entertain us [not meant in a harsh way].

বুঝি কম

Anonymous said...

Sorry- entertainment from Flynn is exclusively for Flynn & her friends alone... and it has Copyright.

So, thankyou for dropping by, but I'm good & well just as I am.

Anonymous said...

Dude ... what does ash mean by "take care of dagz" .. what i dont have feet and hands?? ... i seem to think im capable of looking after myself!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude ... what does ash mean by "take care of dagz" .. what i dont have feet and hands?? ... i seem to think im capable of looking after myself!!!

Anonymous said...

OPPPS ... word of advice : "dont press the enter button twice" ....... well its very interesting - i learnt sumthing new 2day

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

and the cancellation of VSU doesn't help your coffers, does it flynn?