Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sketch Book becomes Saviour from Insanity

Stuck my foot in my big pie hole today... SOOOOOOO embarassing!!
I can be amazingly stupid & clueless at times... sheesh! Argh! Betroot-red doesn't do justice to my face, I tell ya.

Anyway... finally, my baking frenzy has come to an end, with Ash out of the country.
To explain: I baked 3/4 different kinds of cake for Ash to take to BD, so she could feed Snowman & me Mum some actual food. 'Twas somewhat fun, but I wouldn't rush to do that again in a hurry. Ah yes, and Ash leaving (by herself)has caused me Ol' Man to almost cark it! He almost lost it because she didn't take her mobile, and hence we'd have no way of contacting her beyond the boarding gates & after her arrival.
And now, of course, matters have only become worse, since he has nobody but Flynn to exercise his "Parental Instinct" on.
Scrap that GPS tracker, I've been sentenced to incarceration... within the confines of my own home!! Won't be needing tracker or both pairs of Ishi & EMu's eyes, thanks all the same.
Bless my sketch book, without which I would have destroyed half my home... and possibly my psyche along with it.

BUT- Ishi, (Kid-Nid?) Rabz & myself have planned to re-visit school (on Friday, if I remember correctly). Why isn't Emu coming along?? Emu, why aren't you coming along???
Anyway, that should give me some respite from my psychotic, do-nothing days.
Maybe I should cook some more.

I can't believe it- I have so little to do that I'm actually thinking of soiling my hands with housework! *makes a sour face* blrgh... Heeeeelp!!

Oh and how could I forget? Insomnia sems to have me well in its grasp... can't seem to wriggle free.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and then what?

flynn.t said...

Who the hell leaves a comment like this??

Is that you, Emu??
Fess up!! Or maybe it was Nemo?

Anonymous said...

Nemo??? ... excuse me??? .. is that supposed to be me??

Emu said...

ain't me

Anonymous said...

Dammit, Emu ! You SAY it ain't you, but... well- are you sure??

It sounds sooooo much like somthing you'd pull out of your hat.

Emu said...

seriously. it's not me. btw, did u guys end up going to school?

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Because of some people, who cancelled at the last minute, and some other people, who were being obstinate, and refused to go if the others refused to go, our plans have been postponed... until next year.

In short, no- we didn't go.

Anonymous said...

ouch