Friday, February 17, 2006

Again- the Suggestion?!?!

Let me make the previous announcement of mine clearer:

I, as in Flynn, would like to edit the unedited version of the DVD taken in BD.
BUT- in order to edit, I need suggestions on things like background songs, any parts/footage that holds special meaning to those who were there, anything you lot (ie- the lot who was there) DON'T want to have included in the edited version.

PS, BSE- I was thinking of sending the finished copy to you, but little birdies have been telling me that you're off to Egypt. Does that mean, you're not going to be able to watch it??
:S

And Ash, I guess I'll have to wait until you're here next weekend to have you harass me about which parts I should or should not include... no doubt you'll be reminding me that Hasbi Rabbi & Mu'allim MUST be included in the final copy.


Has the whole world gone & died... or are people just ignoring me??
:S

4 comments:

dazey said...

aa
ello. i would make suggestions if i had anything to do with the bd trip. but alas no! ill make suggestions anyways: if uve any embarrassing footage of bse & co, keep it:D.

tc chuck.
ws dazey xx

Mariamazmi said...

aa
Yeah, Hasbi rabbi - i played it obsessively while i was in BD, it reminds me of BD everytime i play it.

I have loads of pictures, shall i email them along (some V V funny ones!)? When do you need them by? footage.

ws

Anonymous said...

Embarrassing footage, got it, Dazey ;).

And YES!! DEFINITELY- you should email pics & funny stuff.

Have just finished watching all of it... and OH MY JOLLY GOSH!! Some of the stuff is soooo funny.

Email soon- I don't really have a need-by date... just as long as I get them before the month is over, it's cool.
:D

Anonymous said...

DO NOT include any of bse's funny fotos! They are beyond embarrasing!

I'll cya soon.
At the moment I have minimal access to the net, so I'm a bit lost!

P.S. People have forgotten about me:(...no one rings and its soooo quiet here!