Friday, February 10, 2006

NO NET!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dear God!! How on earth did prehistoric people survive??!!
I was STARVED without the net (for over 8 days)!!

BUT- had a GREAT mini-holiday in Canberra... looking after Ash, who shall tell you all about ANU, Med-student life & all the rest... oh-yeah... I had LOADS of fun, typed up some blog entries on Ash's laptop (my life-saver). I'll post those later, when I have time & when I get some sleep.

Fake Lakes, people! (That'll be my next blog)...

Btw- I missed blogging & the mini-blogger-nation here SOOO much!!

laterzzz....

6 comments:

Jibonjatri said...

oi, NEVER makes promises like that! You seem to have a knack for NOT returning after making these promises about "how you will blog later about this and that". lol
have fun!

Mariamazmi said...

8 days, eh?
Well now you can feel a teeny weeny bit of the pain i had to go through for a month when i got back home - only just managed to get crummy old dial up back in the house.

Aaisha said...

I agree with 'tea biscuit' - u never return afta making these promises. But i dont think u shud stop making these promises of return, u shud just keep em ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll keep the dreaded promises... but you lot don't understand... we brought guests from Canberra... and all I've done since I got back is shopping
:S

Pray that I survive the night, blogger mateys.
:S

Anonymous said...

well, this is the last night they r here, so we want the posts in 48 hours (i know ur type... u need a deadline woman).

Anonymous said...

ah yes the agony of no internet-tis a pain i identify with indeed. as jugs once said: a pc without internet-really it has no reason to live!

xx