Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tragedy, I'm told, is beautiful... in its own way.

But there seems to be no "beautiful" way to put this...

Today, I found out that my Grandma (my Dad's Mum) died.
I don't know what to say or think...
What I do know is that I'd never met her, but perhaps I will... so now, I hold out hope that she & I may meet in Heaven someday, Allah willing.

Please make Du'a for my Dadi, a lady who suffered her share of tragidies in this dunya, but now has been called back to her Lord. Pray that she is forgiven her sins & does not suffer in the next life.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inna lillah, wa inna illayhi raajiun.
May God be pleased with and have mercy upon her soul.

Anonymous said...

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon. You must take extra good care of your dad now in this trying time. Wassalaam.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon. May Allah grant her Paradise.

Aaisha said...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeeun. We are all making dua for your dadi insha Allah. Do take care of your dad like anon said.

Anonymous said...

Howz dad? I'm coming home this weekend, iA and hope to see for myself!

Missing all of you loads :(

Anonymous said...

thank you all 4 ur prayers ...

Anonymous said...

she is in our prayers. inshaAllah! may Allah widen the grave for her. May this be a peaceful sleep for her and may all of us have better times in the hereafter than in our present life.

"Verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him we shall return."

with a warm hug,
~Sabrina

flynn.t said...

My Dad's holding up pretty well. Then again, he's never actually been the kind of person to openly show emotion, so I don't know his "true" internal state... I'm just guessing from what I see.

Oh, & Thanks HEAPS guys- knew I could count on you lot.
:)

Emu said...

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.
Dua'a on the way. I pray that we all meet our loved ones in Jannah.

Anonymous said...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. May Allah ease your pain of this temporary seperation and unite you all in the jannah.

Mariamazmi said...

Inna lillah, wa inna illayhi raajiun.
Making special dua for you guys. hope everyone's holding up alright.