Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Maybe its the weather??

I wonder if Flynn's mind works in such terribly confused ways that she feels... no so much depressed, as restless & maybe even nostalgic... & not when it's cloudy or raining, mind you, but when the sky's a perfect Aussie-summer-blue, with only a hint of those white, fairy-floss-fluffy clouds.

Did I mention that I've come down with a VERY weirdly confusing illness? Haven't stopped feeling dizzy & light-headed since last night... can't eat without feeling like I need to chuck it all up again, so I haven't eaten since yesterday arvo (hmmm- maybe you lot didn't need to know that).

So, Miss Brainiac, unless I'm better by tomorrow morning, I can't promise that I'll show up for O-week. Sorry... don't worry, I'll let Deniz know sometime Wednesday.

PS- the new look? I felt like a change, but for some reason- the stupid sidebar is aaaaalll the way at the end of the page. Any ideas as to how I can fix it? Or is it just my dizziness confusing me?? Am I the only one seeing things??


Gotta buzz seeing as I'm a very busy bee today (spring cleaning... in the middle of summer).

8 comments:

Aaisha said...

Oh no! Hope u get better soon insha Allah flynn! Not just so that u can be there in o-week with ur amazing cakes! But also, because u deserve nothing but the best of health *ahem*, lol, jks.

Emu said...

"dizzy" ... "light-headedness" ... loss of apatite ...... hmmmm, could it be the result of coming in contact with "the new species", in HP's terms?

Emu said...

just realised, my last comment sounds wrong unless u know what hp means by "the new species". but u all know, don't u?

Emu said...

oh for Heaven's sake!!! i'm talking abt the married individuals

Aaisha said...

I got u the first time u mentioned it. But with every comment of yours trying 2 explain the 1st one, i am getting more and more confused :-S

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

tomar condition ta ki, symptoms gulo ki list kore dao Masum er kache forward kore debo.....(I wonder if I'll be attacked by singletons for mentioning his name in their sacred blog!)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Lolz, Nira Apu, Emu & Ishi.

Emu, I doubt my disease is a result of the "new species"... lol

Ishi, lol- what EMu meant was that "the new species" could be taken in the wrong way... if we didn't understand what Emu was on about.

Nira Apu: should I be enlisting the help of your husband already?? lol- sacred blog! Never thought of it that way... until now.
Can't help being uncomfortable if you speak in a "familiar" way about someone who is TOTALLY unfamiliar to me, can I now??

Hmmm... symptoms:
Complete loss of apetite (have eaten 3.5 meals in 4 days).

Can't smell/eat food without experiencing nausea.

Severe queasiness after eating (forced to shove tasteless things down my throat by my "caring" Mother- tell 'em, Emu!).

Dizziness, at the oddest moments.

That's it!

Actually- I'm getting better now, Alhamdulillah... haven't felt like throwing up in the last 4/5 hours... but you didn't need to know that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
ok- I'm gonna go put up a new post...

Flynn
:D

Emu said...

sacred it is brother ... erm, sister (despite flynn).