Friday, March 03, 2006

Horribubble!!

Still haven't recovered enough to keep my head from spinning. And to top it off, I'm dying of hunger, but at the same time, the smell/thought of food makes me ill... AND I get very exhausted after eating.

Anyone have any idea what this diseas is???

God help me... and just before Uni starts, no less.


Still spring cleaning, but decided to take a 2/3 day break...

Jumping Jellybeans!! Forgot to mention The Emu & her antics. The poor girl was stranded on a friend-less Island (her Uni) for her O-week, and decided to call me up, then decided that she wanted to come by my place. So she got here, but the house (ie- my room) was a complete DANGER zone & I was being a horribly graceless host. I did, however, get her hooked on The Emperor's New Groove...very funny cartoon movie thing- so that's one thing accomplished. Of course, no visit from the Emu can be complete without a distinctly Emu trademark left behind.
On her way out, guess what she discovered somewhere on my driveway?? A stray bird. That's right- the Emu found a Budgie, walking around our driveway, and naturally- she being The Emu- decided that poor thing needed nutturing, and so took him home... in a shoebox... on the train. Lol- Emu- you never cease to amaze me with your antics. (PS- have yet to check your blog for updates).

Went to Uni today... got my timetable...*sniff sniff*. Horribubble!! It gets worse: Ishi & Cosmos have 2 DAYS off!! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NOT FAIR!!

I dont have a single day off! AND- I have only ONE STUPID lecture on Tuesday- from 4-5PM! Someone tell me what possible motivation I can have to attend that lecture...every week... *sigh*.



On a brighter note: Look at the cutest little bundle of joy- my newest cousin (I think)... & her name's Imaani... isn't she sweeeet?


That's it from me, folks. Don't expect to read too much on this after Uni starts.

AHHH!! OMG- nearly forgot to mention. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Sara B. (the floppy, carefree, Charlie) THE Sara B. has transferred to my Campus! YAY!! I'm so happy. My physics-plant-beverage-drinking buddy is (hopefully) going to be in my math classes.

:D

:D

9 comments:

Emu said...

"no visit from the Emu can be complete without a distinctly Emu trademark left behind" - well put.

btw, i have yet to put anything of my eventful, albeit unplanned, thursday.

Emu said...

*gasp* ... Sara B at UR uni?!!! I neva knew!!! oooooh, the traitor!!!.... she's soooo gonna hear it from me!!... u just better warn her...

Mariamazmi said...

aww, mA, that kid is adorable!

If she's your sort of cuz, is she mine too?

Anonymous said...

Well, BSE... I guess so.
She's my Dad's cousin's daughter... so that would make her your errmmmm... cousin's cousin??

And Emu- you didn't know?!? Hehe... she's at my Uni now.
:P

Anonymous said...

ARGH! The Emu has been lazy!!
I wanna know about the budgie... so update already!!

Jibonjatri said...

your cousin is too cute. KHeye felte ichcha kore! Jhehe
beshi cute! ummmmmmmmmmmmma

Anonymous said...

which cuz is this? absolutely adorable!
btw, emu is the budgie still alive?

missing u lot heaps :(

Aaisha said...

What a cute kid masha Allah! hos is she related 2 u?

Ash, we all miss u 2! Update ur blog soon so we can all keep in touch with u thru that. And when u get a 3 mobile, insha Allah we can talk anytime for FREE! haha, FREE being the key word for us bangali's.

Emu said...

budgie alive. got the boy to get some budgie food and he's now happily eating. another good news is that he's also starting to fly a bit better now, Alhamdulillah. won't be long now until he's up, up and away ... unless flynn finds his owner.