Sunday, March 26, 2006

Guilty Conscience...

Confession time:
I've GOT to get rid of this guilty conscience somehow... and you lot are going to read my confessions!! (Hopefully, it'll make me feel a bit better).

People... I've been engaging in secret, illegal activities!! I've now become an "agent" ... officially.
It's all your fault! (You know who you are). Why must I feel sorry for people & their predicaments?? I swear, a certain someone had BETTER remember my name... said person owes me precious talk-time (I mean, not for myself, but precious talk-time with someone else)!!
Well- it's nothing serious... Imean- I'm sure to be forgiven if anybody finds out... who can hold a grudge against Flynn...right??
:S

Was also told by someone today:
"you're happy enough being single and carefree and clueless now, but you can be happier, you just dont know it yet"


Powerful words of wisdom, I'm sure... but they're completely wasted on Flynn.
I'm sorry to say, o Dispenser of Wisdom (if you're reading this), that Flynn has no wish to be any happier...

See, I have this theory... if you're VERY happy, then the flip side of the coin is that your going to be VERY sad...VERY soon. It follows the "sine wave" theory that Sara B. came up with for Ishi.

Anyway- that's just me going on and on... better get to work: have a calculus assignment & a Stats quiz to study for.
:S

Don't even get me started on Uni, people... I'm havng panic attacks (well- not really). Can you believe that out of the 4-6 HUNDRED students doing Psych, only 60 are being offered to do Honours??
The rest are royally screwed.

What are the odds that I'm offered to do my honurs @ USyd?? Credit averages aren't going to cut it... if I don't get a Distinction avg (at least), then there goes my future down the bloody drain.
Oh well, I can always move to ANU with Ash... which would be a problem, because I don't want to leave USyd and all my friends ... and SUMSA *sniff sniff*.

See? I told you Flynn doesn't want to be any happier!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

ye need to get u hitched.

;)

Anonymous said...

you're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful! It's TRUE! (James Blunt)

Yes, get hitched. Then honors and other things may seem less "imporant" and you won't even think about moving to a different school. By the way, why is honors so important? Here rarely people do that "extra honors work." It's hard enough to keep the minimum GPA requirement anyway. But on the other hand, if everyone can have a 3.75 or higher,the school will happily grant everyone a "fair chance" to pursue his/her honor's dream.
Take it easy kiddo!

~sabrina (okay I hope you remember my name, since we had long MSN conversations in the past) <3

Anonymous said...

What is it with people & getting me hitched??? HELLO... I DO have an older sis... and it's like a MAJOR BD cultural/social faux pas to have a younger daughter married before the elder... as my Mum keeps reminding poor Ash.
:S

All I have is a guilty conscience & a bit of stress, which-I was told-can be good for you.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't need to get hitched...
:P

Besides...you lot are older than me!! So I should be telling YOU to get hitched :P

Oh, and I HAVE to do my honours. Without it, I can't be a registered Psychologist ANYWHERE! And to be registered on the national psych assoc., I need to do a minimum of 6yrs Uni study...
:S

So, wish me luck... and make heaps of Du'as.

Jibonjatri said...

check this out

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/honda.php

and we are simply too old to get married. lol So, no that ain't happening anymore.

Emu said...

*ignoring the ever-so-confusing post*

so flynn, when's the next time u take a visit to canberra? mother doesn't want to let me go along so i'll have to tag along with someone.

Emu said...

and what were u doing awake at 1 at night??? (apart from blogging that is, which shouldn't be reason enough)

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo... you wanna go to Canberra with me??!! YAY!! Cool... I'm all excitement now.

Hmmm... let's see, Ash is coming this Easter break (for a WHOLE week). Maybe we can go...errmmmm- well, I have NO idea. I remember you saying something about not having class on friday, so we can head down there friday arvo & get back sunday arvo... what say the Emu?? Wanna come, Ishi??

Anyways, I have no solid plans as yet, we'll figure out an appropriate time for the both of us, iA.

:D
:D
PS teabiscuit- LOVE that add... so cool how everything just falls into place...

Anonymous said...

"the generation that grows too soon"???? honey i get told to grow up practically everyday!

Aaisha said...

Get LOST "johneyjones2387339046". Ur trying 2 teach a fish to fly! Ur not wanted here (I think i speak 4 every1).

Plus, i cant believe u all r speaking of flynn getting hitched now. Its SO NOT her time yet! When her time comes u can suggest it, but now? Its just not time!

And flynn, going 2 canberra sounds great. Just hafta ask parents and suck up 2 them quite a bit (which i am usually the master at!), lol.

flynn.t said...

Astaghfirullah!!
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WHAT on God's green earth did I just read??!!
Astaghfirullah!!
Astaghfirullah!!
Astaghfirullah!!
Astaghfirullah!!

Thank god I can get rid of it!

PS, Ishi- THANK YOU!! Finally somebody understands my utterly immature nature & is sticking up for me!! And suck up all you want- you have a few weeks to do just that. :P

Anonymous said...

Come to Canberra ppl...I'll show you lot around (not that there's much to see :P)! It'll be fun though!

shondhabati said...

i am totally lost here. whats with flynn? do u want to get hitched? i mean, it sounded like u do, but then u r claiming u dont... everyone else is insisting u do.. any one wanna update me here???

Aaisha said...

Am I the only 1 who thinx that flynn sounds like her usual self? I got no hint that she wants to get hitched or anything. She sounded confused back then and she still sounds confused now. She is 1 confused being: thats all i c. I see no subliminal message saying, "folks, get me hitched ASAP".

Jibonjatri said...

oh come on! the pre-requisite for getting married in our age is "immaturity". Once you are mature, you will NOT get married anymore. You will be just another case like, " she is too smart to get married". Lol.. you know sometimes ignrance and immaturity are the key!!

Anonymous said...

End of topic, thanks folks.

I'm utterly confused about how "Confessions of a Confused Sinner" became an indication that Flynn wants to get married :S.

Note the title: "Guilty Conscience"
It means, I was TRYING to say that I've done something that's perhaps a little iffy, and so I was confessing. End of story (except that no WAY am I getting out of Uni without honours in Psych!...InshaAllah).

Jibonjatri said...

lol! Freedom lover is riled, a bit, I suppose.
I was just KIDDING! ;-)

Jibonjatri said...

and yeah I changed my nick