Friday, November 04, 2005

Facts of Life

Assalaamu Alaikum... the latest facts of (my) life...

Fact: I hate the kitchen!!
Reason: I spent a good 12+ hours there (and on Eid day, no less). Don't try to dispute that fact of life, Ash... you know it's true. And ther's also the fact that I spent 2/3 hrs the night before (having come back from Uni at 7:10 PM)... in the kitchen!

Fact: I'm going to be killed!
Reason: I spent (wasted) my credit in all of three days... down to $5 now :S

Fact: My eyes are bloodshot.
Reason:Haven't slep more than 8hrs in 2+ days.

Fact: Australia sucks!
Reason: It was waaaay too hot (30+ degree C, and humid beyond belief) on Eid Day, of all days!

Fact: I'm DOOMED!!
Reason: My exams start Tuesday (4 days from now :S)... and I have not done a thing! Lordy, I don't know how I plan on passing my exams... don't ask me what I'm doing on blogger.

Fact: Eid-ul Adha will only be half the fun of Eid-ul Fitr.
Reason: If Ash goes to BD, then there's 3 of them gone (Ash, Mum & Snowman)... and only 3 of us left in Aus. (Nemo, Dad & myself)... and hence, we'll be celebrating half an Eid :( Oh well, it's better than having a lamenting Ash around the house while Mum & Snowy are there having all the fun.

Fact: HP left her handbag at our place last night.
Reason: They (HP & family) were in a rush to get home last night... any ideas how I give it back to you??

Fact: My Mum's heading in my general direction.
Reason: She's checking to see if I'm studying :S

Fact: I've gotta buzz off now... (Wassalaamu alaikum me mateys!)
Reason: I want to live to see another day!

5 comments:

LJ said...

seems like all bloggers ever do is procrastinate and bitch about something or other. it's like one big club where we give each other a pat on the back for doing, well, nothing. da vinci and michelangelo are rolling in their graves. nonetheless, i applaud you fellow-procrastinator (me, i'm supposed to be job-hunting. ew)

Anonymous said...

Bhalo Bhalo flynn. Even tho what u rote has nothing 2 do with pora shona, it is very structured! Good sign. Hope it helps with storing info in ur brain 4 the tuesday exam! STUDY KOR! JA! Dont blog until exams r over! U need 2 at least PASS understand?!?!?

flynn.t said...

Did ya get it, HP??

flynn.t said...

Oooo- love the name "linda minus jaqueline"... very original. Yep- totally agree, but that be the life of bloggers... and as they say- if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... PS- I'm job hunting too, so I empathise with you... double eww!

Ishi- endeavour to speak a little less of morbid circumstances... understand??

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

when do you finish your exams?