Monday, November 14, 2005

Temporary goodbyes

Going to the airport in about 30/40 mins, although I wasn't meant to go, but... party-crasher Flynn is going anyway.
I'll be saying temporary goodbyes to Lamzity, Snowy & me Mum. And then, a month or so later, it'll be au revoir to Ash from me :D

And of course, the Party of the year will be temporary goodbyes to the others... PS- it's an exclusive, invited guests only party :P
No- seriously, we want to keep it small and meaningful, not just a day to eat... and well, party.

Speaking of the party... I have sooo much to do! (Food, pressies, memorabilia, etc, etc, et...). At first, I thought I'd be tied up with things, but it looks as though I've managed to squeeze in some extra time... YAY! So more time for Flynn to plan and prepare...

PS Ishi- bring ur digital camera, as ours will be with Snowy & in another country. & remember to bring the "Glitz & Glamour" DVD you made.

Time to get flying! Off to the airport for me :D

6 comments:

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

asking permission prior, Can I film our party? Won't show anyone I promise, just to girls...pwetty pweeeeze!

flynn.t said...

Well, duh! Permission granted... with cherry on top
:D

In fact, I consider the recording of this occassion a MUST!
& I'm sure none of the other girls will mind... because it's just us.

Anonymous said...

Can I take some pics please please please? I promise I won't show any males. Glitz and glamour pics have been preserved safely. I kept them so safely, ash said I am becoming "aunty-like".

flynn.t said...

Ok- how about if I make it plain and simple?

I WANT all of you to take pics, recordings of any sort... so I have no probs... how can we NOT record this??

So, in regards to any photo-taking/ filming of the party, it's three thumbs up from Flynn!!
:D

Aaisha said...

Listen, guys can i say something? My camera is in bd with abbu so i cant bring mine. But PLEASE do bring yours and video it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. And if u like the way i made the presentation of the glitz and glam nite then can u please send me copies of the videos and fotos of the day so i can make another production like that? Please say yes!

Anonymous said...

WOW...you are really getting into the PARTAY mode! GO gals!