Saturday, November 12, 2005

New Beginnings

Party YAY!!

Ok- I'll just reveal the Theme: "NEW BEGINNINGS"
That's the official theme!

And another thing, Flynn has not only been invited, but she has been dubbed Party Planner (but only because I finished my exams before you lot :P)... oh well, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth (and I don't actually understand what that proverb means... but I know I'm using it in the right context...lol).

I think I've lost the plot & gone insane... but I'm sooooo happy to have finished. Can't believe I've finished first yr @ Uni already! I'm getting oooold! :S

Ok- peoples, keep thinking about the party, but ONLY as a motivating factor to do better, DO NOT let it become a distraction.

PS- HEEELP!! How does one go about planning an unforgettable party (for those who are moving on or just plain moving away)?!!??

9 comments:

flynn.t said...

Oh pooh, it's only you , Ash.

Hmm...I think I'm over stimulated- I've been out three times (today) already & yet, I feel as though I haven't done anything... as though I were wasting my holiday! On top of that Squishy & the rest of the adorable brats came over... Lombu is spending the night... I shall have to spend the night with painful ribs, shoulder blades, hip-bones, collar bones and any other bones that hurt.

AAAANND I went to get jabbed by a needle (yes, that's right, Ishi, yet again) so that some GP could suck blood out of me, only to find that nothing is wrong with me anyway, alh (even though the test results aren't back yet... my parents INSIST that something HAS to be wrong with me... they MUSt have SOME logical explanation for why Flynn is Flynn *sigh*).
And people wonder why I have a "natural" aversion to medical centers.

OK- I'm bored now...
G'night.

flynn.t said...

Something totally stupid, but funny as! Apparently, I'm 50% boyish & 50 % girlish...LOL!
Here's the quote:

"You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

flynn.t said...

That was from blogthings.com

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

hey hey hey! Bog Promotion! Party Crasher to Part Planner!

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

never mind my typos...you know what i mean!

Anonymous said...

hey guess what? i'm 35% normal (occationally normal):

You sure do march to your own beat...
But you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all
You think on a totally different wavelength
And it's often a chore to get people to understand you

flynn.t said...

Lordy... sooo typical. Extra feminine HP & extra abnormal Emu/Bump...lolz!

Anonymous said...

flynn, is this the "how girly are you" test from blogthings? Guess what it said for me:
You Are a Tomboy
You're having too much fun to bother with nail polish and crazy diets.
Guys are instead impressed by how much you know and do!


hahahaha...can you believe this girls?

Anonymous said...

I just found out the quiz you girls were taking. I got the same thing as Flynn. 50% boyish, 50% girly.