Thursday, November 24, 2005

'tis thursday... Flynn is a bit downcast & ermmm... well- VERY lost. In my own little world, where it's all very nice and quiet & simple.

Don't feel like updating. Don't know what I'm typing... errrrrrr... I think that's all I have to say.
Except- I have one last question:
If I call one (or more) of you up...one day, randomly- and ask if you're free to umm... do something. Do you think you'd be able to come?

I need a good book- haven't read a good book since the beginning of Uni (end of HSC)... any suggestions??

7 comments:

Em said...

salaams.

have you considered "A house for Mr. Biswas" by VS Naipaul? a fairly engrossing novel...

and cheer up!

Anonymous said...

Flynn likes fantasy and action combined, don't ya Flynn?
So how about finally reading "The Gift", eh? Or better yet, the "Ill-made Mute" trilogy? Highly recommended! Or even better- books from the "Artemis Fowl" series.

Emu said...

"The Enemy", by .... i'll get back to u on that.

Emu said...

if u cud read bangla, i'd suggest Feluda - the bangla version of Sherlock Holmes.

Aaisha said...

Call us up randomly to do things... flynn, r u ok? This so duznt sound like u. Shob thik thak? well, u no with me, u can call me and most of the times i can go places and stuff, but if i cant (e.g due to guests or ahem... financial problems :P) then u can always come over 2 my place or go somewhere cheap with me lol.

flynn.t said...

Whoops- didn't realise I sounded so depressed there in that post.
I was just bored with nothing to do... you know I think I have a disease... will explain in the blog I'm about to post up.

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I was just reading (actually, skimming through Our Mr. Wrenn... well, why dont you check it out and tell me if I should read all of it.