Friday, November 18, 2005

Sad News in Happy Times... Oh the Conflict!!

And yet again, Flynn shall write about a dear, dear friend of hers. And yes- this is yet another friend, not the ones I've written about so far.

So- Party... yes, I'm very excited about that, but something has come up that has led to Flynnic confusion.

And this is part of the message that has Flynn all in a tangle:

"shon amar pokkhe party-ta attend korte possible hobena……ami-je kibhabe sorry bolbo bujhte partisina……shudhu ektai karon..." [And said friend gave a very understandable & valid reason]. But it continues...

"...and we only got da news last nite……so ei obostai amar party korata thik hobena……I hope u understand….!!!but I hope u guyz just enjoy……..im sure u willll!!!!!!arekta kotha, ami shopping-e giye maltesers kinsilam yesterday…..oigula ami kuno rokomei howk ishider bashai pouchiye debo….so she can take it 2 da party 2mrw…….thik ase??ar shon, since ami party attend korte partisina, amar behalf-e tui [...] msg diye dish…"

There's more:

"...TC, ami khub really verry sorrryyy ami ashte parbona bole….nahoito ami party miss debo, eita to jiboneo hoinai ar hoitona…..kintu situation-ta dekhe ami na kore dichchi…..achcha taile, shobaike onek onek gudluk….ar hav fun!!!! tc and bhalo thakish……..amar nira apu-ke dekhar otirikto ichcha chilo, but I guess ar holona…..inshaAllah..... ar kobe je dekha hobe ke jane…."

Ah yes, and she left a final request for Flynn to do on her behalf, which I shall... if I can:

"...i know tui aga matha kichui bujhbina, but here it is…." :D

Lol- gee thanks... oh well- even though I won't understand head or tails of what she wanted me to do, I'm glad she trusts me enough to do it for her.

For some reason, this particular friend of mine never fails to leave an indelible impression on me... She is one very unforgettable character!! :D


Addendum: Does anyone else feel slightly nauseated?? And short of breath?? And about as prepared as that uncooked chicken lying in my fridge?? Or is it only Flynn???
God help me- the thing's all WRONG!!

5 comments:

flynn.t said...

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
People are dropping (out of the party) like hot potatoes!! Like BOILED hot potatoes!!
C'mon people!! This is a PARTAY! You don't drop out of a PARTAY!

Oh well- there's still the rest of you... and if you don't come...well, just don't let me go down that sadistic path people.
:D

Anonymous said...

Who is she? Nahid?

»|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

it's gotta be Nahid...I didn't even know she was coming...and now she isn't coming *sniff*

Anonymous said...

Who else could it be but our very own Kid-Nid.
I tried calling her up, but her phone was egaged... any other suggestions, Ishi??

Anonymous said...

Flynn, r u okay? It is so unlike you to not to be the first one to blog about any new events.